- 29 March 2023, 10:22 amBunkering at Fujairah would benefit from the transparency that mass flow meters confer and consequently attract more market players, but only if a mandate to use the units had robust backing from the authorities, according to bunker suppliers. Fujairah is the world's third largest bunker hub, with 8.03 million mt of marine fuel sold there in 2022. "In principal, MFMs...
- 29 March 2023, 8:24 amUS-based United Airlines expects the Inflation Reduction Act, a government plan set to unlock $370 billion in clean energy investments, will help incentivize higher production of sustainable aviation fuel, which is currently in short supply, according to a company executive. "There is insufficient SAF available on the market today, but the Inflation Reduction Act in the United States...really sets us...
- 29 March 2023, 7:00 amStockpiles of oil products at the UAE's Port of Fujairah rose 2.7% in the week ended March 27, led by a 5.5% increase in light distillates such as gasoline and naphtha, according to Fujairah Oil Industry Zone data published March 29. Total inventories rose to 21.919 million barrels March 27, a five-week high, the FOIZ data provided exclusively to S&P...
- 29 March 2023, 6:35 amA belt system at the Alumar integrated aluminum complex in Sao Luis, Brazil has failed, preventing the unloading of materials at the facility, global aluminum giant Alcoa, that manages operations at the complex, said in a statement late March 28. According to Alcoa, the Alumar refinery and smelter are "currently operating on existing inventories". The belt system, which typically conveys...
- 29 March 2023, 4:51 amMexico's demand for Asian gasoline cargoes was seen firming further to meet April demand during Holy Week festivities and as US gasoline prices rise relative to Asian prices, market sources said March 27-29. Some market participants said Mexico was seeking more gasoline cargoes than usual from China in March to meet its anticipated rise in April demand. "I am seeing...
About Quest Group
Quest Group is a leading fertilizers, chemicals, steel and soft commodity products company with offices across the globe (Europe, Asia, Middle-East and Africa). Growing network of offices and partners allows Quest to fulfill its motto: ‘Think Globally, Act Locally’.
Quest’s products and services are geared towards serving its customers optimally. Its product portfolio is large and comprehensive consisting of fertilizers, grains, steel slabs and billets, plastics, aromatics, fiber intermediates, coke, alcohols, base oils, solvents, glycols and others. The supply chain and storage network has been developed as an efficient backbone supporting Quest’s strategy of achieving highest levels of customer satisfaction. The services team operates with similar focus and professionalism providing commodities trading services and financial solutions to customers.
Fully-owned refinery, which through a complex sequence of conversion processes converts oil into products and intermediates used in the manufacture of daily use items. Finished products include black oils, waste oils, mix hydrocarbon oil, condensate, light distillates and middle distillates.
Strategically located storage facilities provide strength to the manufacturing & trading processes. By storing vessel loads of feedstock, they enable Quest Group to serve customer demands in a timely manner.
Strong commodity trading team works round the clock to serve customers effectively.
Supply Chain & Logistics
Strong control on the supply chain ensures efficiency and predictability in delivery and minimizes product waste. This enables Quest Group to pass on cost savings to customers.
Consulting & Financial Services
A strong team of energy specialists located strategically across Quest’s Network are professionals dedicated to providing clients with tailor-made financial solutions to both producers and consumers of commodities.
Corporate & Environment Responsibility
At the operational level, Quest Group is dedicated to strict HSSE standards prioritizing HSSE over other considerations. At the organizational level, Quest Group is committed towards the welfare of the communities in which it operates. Committing employee time and financial resources to causes such as education are important to Quest.